Take To The Candy Shop

Take To The Candy Shop. Hey guys hope you like this video and don't forget to (like) and (subscribe) for more tiktok compilation. I'll take you to the candy shop i'll let you lick the lollipop go ahead, girl, don't you stop keep goin' until you hit the spot, whoa i'll take you to the candy shop want one taste of what i got?

I Ll Take Ya To The Candy Shop I Ll Let You Lick The Lollipop Candy Meme On Me Me
I Ll Take Ya To The Candy Shop I Ll Let You Lick The Lollipop Candy Meme On Me Me from pics.me.me
Only 3 available and it's in 5 people's carts. I'll take you to the candy shop 🍭🔥 I'll take you to the candy shop i'll let you lick the lollipop go 'head girl, don't you stop keep goin 'til you hit the spot (whoa) i'll take you to the candy shop boy one taste of what i got i'll have you spending all you got keep going 'til you hit the spot (whoa) i'll take you to the candy shop i'll let you lick the lollipop go 'head girl. Hey guys hope you like this video and don't forget to (like) and (subscribe) for more tiktok compilation. It features olivia and was written by 50 cent.

50 cent & olivia]50 centi'll take you to the ca.

Yeah / uh huh / so seductive / i'll take you to the candy shop / i'll let you lick the lollipop / go 'head girl, don't you stop / keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah) / you can F#m7 at the candy shop c#m7 i'll let you lick the lolly lollypop d hmm don't you stop f#m7 keep on going 'til you hit the spot. Shame on you, where you expecting something different! 50 cent & olivia]50 centi'll take you to the ca. I'll take you to the candy shop i'll let you lick the lollipop go 'head, girl, don't you stop keep going till they hit the spot, whoo i'll take you to the candy shop boy, one taste of what i got i'll have you spending all you got keep going till you hit the spot, whoo i'll take you to the candy shop i'll let you lick the lollipop Lele pons i'll take you to the candy shop / new instagram dance video.

Thank you for reading about Take To The Candy Shop, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://teknoliste.com/

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url